Last updated: September 27, 2022
1. License The contents of this Site, including “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and buttons), editorial content and other material are protected under both United States and foreign copyright trademark and other laws. These contents are the sole property of Snap Advances. Your right to view and use our Site is subject to these Terms. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from Snap Advances.
2. User-Generated Content We allow users the opportunity to contribute content to SnapAdvances.com. You understand that all information, articles, data, links, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, music, sound, or other materials posted by you on the Site or otherwise submitted to us (collectively, the “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are your sole responsibility. You will ensure that no copyright, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy rights, or other intellectual property rights are being violated by your posting or transmission of any User Content via the Site. We may, at any time, remove any User-Generated Content at our sole discretion.
You may be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User-Generated Content that you provide to the Site or to other users, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. You may not, and hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, email or otherwise make accessible inappropriate content on or through the Site. If you discover inappropriate content or activity on the Site, please notify us immediately at [email protected]
3. License to User-Generated Content We do not claim ownership of your User-Generated Content. However, with respect to content that you elect to submit to us in any form, you grant us and our affiliates and partners the perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license as follows: to use, reproduce, translate, alter, perform, display, modify, adapt, and publish such User-Generated Content, in whole or in part, in all present and future media and in any manner relating we choose. You further agree that we are free to use any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques or other materials you send us for any purpose.
4. Disclaimer and Warranties OUR SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO OUR SERVICES, THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation as to the number or quality of responses, proposals or quotes you may receive.
5. Indemnity You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Snap Advances, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Snap Advances reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Snap Advances.
6. Third-Party Sites Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
7. Employment Opportunities We welcome applications for employment with Snap Advances. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, national origin, age, sex, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. You understand that the invitation to submit your resume or expression of interest in a job posted on the Site is not intended to, and does not, create a contract between you and Snap Advances for employment or for any other benefit. You understand that any communication sent by you to Snap Advances inquiring about employment shall not be considered an application for employment and creates no obligation on the part of Snap Advances to respond. Should Snap Advances be interested in exploring employment opportunities with you, we will contact you in response to your inquiry.